The Auto Transport Process With Power2Ship
Just 3 simple steps
- Enter Details - Give us your shipment information online or over the phone
- Select Drop-Off/Pick Up - Schedule the best day and time for your vehicle to be shipped. Reservation deposits are refundable.
- Delivery - Get your car at the destination of your choice.
- Door-to-door auto transport
- Expedited shipping services available
- Reservation deposits are refundable
- Open, enclosed, and flatbed shipping options available
- Get a free quote in seconds
A Seamless Auto Shipping Experience
- Zero Damage Pledge - Power2Ship stands by its services and promises that, even though it doesn't happen often, you won't have to pay anything for repairs.
- Exceptional Insurance - You will receive premium insurance protection for your car while it's being transported at no extra charge.
- Thoroughly Vetted Drivers - You can trust that your car is in capable hands because we only work with the most qualified and carefully screened drivers
- 24/7/365 Customer Support - Anytime a customer needs us, we are always here to help. Don't hesitate to contact us, day and night
- Real Time Vehicle Tracking - Utilize our cutting-edge tracking technology to keep track of your vehicle at all times
Why More Than 12,000 Car Owners Use Power2ship Each Year
In 2001, the Power2Ship legacy began. We quickly became the top provider for auto transport by putting the needs of the customer first. Since then, we have kept on offering the services and security that our clients want. Our commitment to offering the best vehicle shipping services is evidenced by our A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau and 5-star ratings from our clients.
The Logistics Difference
Logistics encompasses how we serve our customers. It involves us continuously focused on scheduling, drivers, route research, safety, and special customer requests at all times. We make sure you don't ever have to worry about the complexities of shipping their vehicles from point A to point B. Transporting vehicles successfully relies heavily on careful planning and execution of logistics.
- Each request for auto transport is given careful thought before proceeding. This requires both cutting-edge technology and years of experience
- You can bring your automobile directly to Power2Ship at one of our shipping facilities located all across the US. Or you could choose door-to-door shipping, in which case the car is picked up from the location of your choice.
- With the use of advanced transport logistics technology, we are able to swiftly spot any delays and modify the course of your automobile shipment in real time, guaranteeing that the delivery will occur as planned
Frequently Asked Vehicle Shipping Questions
The price of shipping your car will vary depending on several factors: the type of car, the transportation distance, and the shipping time frame. Power2Ship will offer you a free estimate. You can get a price on our website or by giving us a callWhat types of vehicles can I have shipped?
Power2Ship is capable of transporting a broad variety of vehicles, such as classic automobiles, motorcycles, recreational vehicles (RVs), boats, SUVs, and trucks of varying sizes. Get in touch if you have any questionsCan I ship my car from one state to another?
Auto transportation across the country at competitive pricing is Power2Ship's area of expertise. Focus on your move while we take care of the long drive. We transport cars all around the United States, including Hawaii and Alaska. We also provide international shipping services.How can I be certain that my automobile will be transported safely?
At Power2Ship, we're proud of how quickly and safely we get cars to their destination. We take extreme steps to make sure this happens, like offering world-class insurance and a damage-free guarantee. We also do the most thorough background checks on all of our drivers to make sure that only the best of the best are moving our customers' cars.What kinds of trucks are used to move automobiles?
Power2Ship ships automobiles using 3 different types of trucks. The most popular approach, which accommodates the majority of common types of cars, is the open auto carrier truck. When transporting luxury or antique cars, we advise using an enclosed carrier. Finally, big or non-standard automobiles can be transported using a flatbed truck.How can I get in touch with you after normal business hours?
At Power2Ship, we know that questions about shipping cars don't always come up between 9 and 5. We make sure that there is always a friendly, knowledgeable person on the other end of the line to help you.How can I get my automobile ready for transport?
There are a few guidelines to follow. Your personal belongings shouldn't weigh more than 100 pounds, obstruct the driver's vision, or be fragile or expensive.